Greetings, I'm new here. I just found you.
In total agreement with reading Sitchin's books, that's where I found many, many, answers was in the most original of humanity's writings in Sumeria.
As regards the submerged buildings in the Pacific. There's not a lot written on what happened. It had to be pieced together with the Sumerian writings, the few Biblical texts, the enigmatic findings, the cover-ups, and Edgar Cayce, and then someone who remembered being there. And this is basically what I have as regards the land that was once known as Lemuria.
First of all, it's a big hush-hush, the government has covered with cement, any sites found in the western U.S. that predate 10,000 BC. I heard there's one in the Grand Canyon area, and I think the other was in Oregon. The People of Southeast Asia know that the American Indians and they, are related.
The Land Bridge Theory of people in the Western Hemisphere coming over the Bering Straight while frozen worked until artifacts predating 10,000 BC were found, and then hidden away. The LDS has warehouses filled with all the artifacts they can get to first. Why? Because there are powerful people in the world that don't want us to know about Lemuria, or the People that were almost exterminated.
The Ring of Fire around the Pacific is where continental plates were broken when what used to be a land called Lemuria, or Mu was destroyed and sunk into the ocean. All of western U.S. used to be underwater. The Great Salt Lake is trapped ocean water.
It housed millions of Lemurians who were taller, called Giants, and since they lived underground for the most part, were greenish hued due to the copper in the ground around where gold is, which they mined for their trade.
Do we know about these original inhabitants? Someone did. They named their vegetables Green Giant, and our Statue of Liberty is testament. Interestingly, the Lemurians were ruled by a Princess, and Liberty was made for her since she went on to become a Goddess in the Pantheon later on for defending her People of Lemuria.
Why the cover-up? The Lemurians rebelled against the King of EArth for his tyranny against these Lemurians, that came from the same planet the King did. They were exiled to EArth from Nibiru first, during the Ice-Age, Saber-tooth era, and had to survive with nothing for weapons but rock cutters and their increased size, which they did. Living underground helped. And when the time of their exile was over, they were then starved by the King of EArth. They rebelled, their land was sunk into the Ocean with the use of technology coming from spacecraft. Some survived that were outside the Ring of Fire, and multiplied so that there were Giants still living in the Bible days where we see this very same King in Deuteronomy, killing all the Giants that had survived, the Nephilim, Anakim, Caphtorim, etc.
The Statues of Easter Island are a testament to this race. As were the small statuettes found in caves there that showed the people were dying of starvation.
That which is found in the Atlantic, of course is Atlantis. Atlantis was built after Lemuria.
The sinking of these two civilizations then clarifies why the Mayans talk of Ages ending in Fire, and Water.
That we have such monuments of past great civilizations is testament to the destructive power of Man. We call them Ancient Astronauts, as indeed they were.
And where did they go? Nowhere. We're all still here. Along with those that evolved on the planet and share the human bodies with us. We that came from Nibiru comprise 10% of the world's population, and the "third world nations" comprise the other 90%. Called "third world" because Earth is third from the Sun. They're the ones we have dominion over, and gee, aren't we ashamed of ourselves.
The reason we don't have spacecraft anymore, is, well except the Three flying saucer shaped ones owned by the King of Earth. One I hear is parked under Mount Zion, the other I saw parking in a penthouse in Mexico City, and I'm not sure where the other one went. But there is enough pictures of the three flying saucers to know they exist, except they are hidden right now.