1. Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Why or why not?
Yes, in the great vastness of the universe the probability is almost certain that other life has developed.
2. If you do not believe in extraterrestrials, what is it that draws you to the idea of them? What interests you about these “cultural phenomenon”?
2. What do these beings look like? (I.e. color, shape, height, etc.)
I would imagine that from eyewitness reports and how evolution has progressed on this planet that most would be humanoid but others maybe of a totally different origin so we would not even be able to detect they exist.
3. Where do you think they come from, and why?
Other habitable planets in other galaxies, but in terms of space travel I would imagine quite local. The so called "Goldilocks Zone" of other galaxies would make sense for life similar to our own but obviously life could have evolved from anything other than carbon based.
4. Does today’s culture, such as movies, novels, etc. portray them realistically? Why do you think this?
I think most of today's culture portrays anything of the unknown with sensationalism and imagination to fill in the gaps of our knowledge. Anything to drawn in audiences and make money.
5. What do you think extraterrestrials want with us?
Hopefully just to study us and maybe even learn something from us that they may not experience as a life form.
6. Do you enjoy movies or books that have extraterrestrials? If so, which ones?
I prefer non-fiction to be honest, but anything like "The Interrupted Journey" or scientific theories of space travel and if life elsewhere exists are a good read.
7. Do you believe Area 51 exists? If so what do you think goes on there?
It's common knowledge it openly exists, but details of what they do there can obviously kept secret.
8. Have experienced an extraterrestrial sighting or UFO sighting? If so, what did you see?
I have had two sightings that where scientifically unexplainable in my opinion, both moved in an unnatural manner and the speed was unbelievable.
9. Do you believe the government is involved in trying to contact life forms outside of our solar system?
Many governments will have this high on their agendas in my opinion, and obviously groups like SETI actively search for signs of life. I suppose it would be like the space race, to see who could make contact first and gain any political benefits. Maybe contact has officially been made but I doubt it due to the agendas of governments (as you can see I'm not a fan of governments!).
10. Do you believe crop circles are caused by extraterrestrials or by man? If you do believe they are extraterrestrial what do you believe they meant by making them?
I can't see any logical point to crop circles created by extraterrestrials, maybe sometime in history they did but not now. Seems too easy for us to create them.
11. Do you fear extraterrestrials? Why or why not?
I do and I don't. I think the world would be a better place with open contact by extraterrestrials, but on the other hand I don't like to think about abductions and been taken against your will.
12. Do you believe that extraterrestrials share qualities or traits with humans? If so what do they share?
Maybe in some aspects, but it all depends on how similar they have evolved and what kind of life form they are. From witness reports, it certainly seems they are just as curious as us.
13. If you were to come into contact with an extraterrestrial what would you ask it?
I can't even begin to try and answer that. I would want to know EVERYTHING about them.
14. Have you been abducted by extraterrestrials? If so what did they do to you, what did you learn/see?
Not to my knowledge.
15. If you do believe in extraterrestrials does their existence contradict or coincide with your religious beliefs (if you have any)? Would you say that they are a creation of a higher being? Why?
I don't have any religious beliefs so I'm quite happy to accept that life does exist elsewhere and it not contradict anything. You have to be open minded about anything that is scientifically possible.
16. Are you male or female?
17. How old are you?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."